I JUST HAD A DEM (Damn Exciting Moment) which induced me to BLOG before i EAT my dinner. A.k.a. IT'S SO EXCITING BLOG>FOOD! FOOD!
Here goes: I just came back from my law test (it was okay) and was hungry so I took the duck i bought before I went for my test out from the fridge. "Oh cool! They put it in a microwave thingy for me already!" I felt happy (less wastage of glad-wrap/less dishes to wash without a plate I need to use as a lid) So I popped it in the microwave. 2 seconds later as I was walking back to the com (roughly 4 steps haha)
"SIZZLE CRACKLE BOOOOM!"Microwave: SIZZLE CRACKLE BOOOOM!
Me: AHHHH WHAT HAPPENED! Sees flames. In microwave.
Microwave: CRACKLE CRACKLE FLAMES GROWING BIGGER...
Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OMG MY DUCK! OMG FIRE! OMG DUCK ON FIRE IN MY MICROWAVE!!!
Me: -Stops microwave, grabs duck in packaging and places on the corner of sink-
Me: -Runs over to com table to grab camera-

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I SET SOMETHING ON FIRREEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I SET SOMETHING ON FIRE IN MY MICROWAVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Me: Runs back over to com to type in CAPS LOCK to Kais what just happened in complete and total excitement
Kais: OMG FRAN YOU'RE *DFF
Me: -Sees flames enlarging quickly, decides it would be best to actually put the flames out-

Me: -Flames did not go out on first attempt. Half freaked out. Proceeded to dump bowl of water over the FIRE until it went out-
Me: -Snapped a couple other pictures-


HAHAHAHA FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE. You know how you always know that some things might catch fire in the microwave, certain materials and stuff? WELL IT'S TRUE. Hahaha THE PICTURES ARE PROOF! I also discovered, paper bags with aluminium foil interiors are not microwave safe. They are flammable. (HAHAHAHAH)
*Damn Fucking Funny
Other than that, my day has been quite alright. Had a sociology test, which was easy. I don't often say tests are easy, cos they usually aren't. But then again, I don't often walk out half way into the test because I ran out of writing space (2 pages, that's it. They won't mark any more than 2 pages. 2 sides, one side for each question and trust me, I could fill at least 3 sides each)
I watched The Break Up in my break between 12 and 3, then econs with Samy and Aidan. Got majoyly excited over the sleepover Samy and I will have next week (mid sem break), then back to unilodge to stuff my face before law lect at 5-6. It was the most fun. All discussion, no content AT ALL. It was a If-you're-not-one-to-enjoy-interesting,-fun-discussions,-you'd-find-it-a-total-waste-of-time kinda lecture, but I loved every minute. Sat next to Alex (i proceeded to get his name wrong 3 times within the 2hour time span I saw him for), then had a one hour break after that to mug for the law test. It was kinda fun cos I was sitting between Aaron (also gotten his name wrong before) and Alex and they're nice guys(: I FOUND OUT, AARON IS HALF SCOTTISH HALF MOARI! HOW COOL IS THAT! I was to be Maori or Somaon. They pointed out that not often do people want to be part of the often underprivileged minority, but i really think they're awesome :D
On my way out after the test, I met Sawyer, he's Korean! From Korea! Lots of interesting people in Auckland, man. Incidentally, I met him yesterday for the first time. I also gave him my number. HAHA NOT IN THAT WAY, AGAIN. I found out he was coming to Singapore in July and i got super excited! :D (yes Nick, the jumping up and down like a bunny kind haha) So I gave him my Singapore numbers. Actually, my main reason was cos I remembered Nut and Daddy and Aleee's fascination with Korean boys so i thought they might enjoy some authentic Korean company if, you know, anything. Turns out, as Aleee happily told me last night, "Uh Fran, we like Japanese guys." "SERIOUSLY? OH SHIT!" "HAHA it's okay, if they're good looking we can appreciate" hahahaha. On the record, I don't usually look at Korean of Janese boys (I don't see the appeal). This guy was sorta cute though, I guess? If you like the Korean eyes and what originally made me look - his hair (HE HAS KAV'S HAIR I SWEAR HAHAHA) I guess there's still LI KAIYI to hook up anyway ;) HAHAHA (don't kill me don;t kill me don't kill me! :D)
Yes so in a nutshell, my day was okay. Tmr is my free day! A.k.a. Shopping for winter clothes. It is getting extremely cold here and turning me slightly cranky especially when I wake up to find my legs freezing :( Walking out on the streets are cold too. I don't particularly like the cold :( OH WELL. NEW WARDROBE! (Nick stop rolling your eyes haha)
Nick and I can predict each others moves and what each other's gonna say before they say it. It's retarded. Yet kinda nice, yet kinda annoying, yet kinda nice(: